Do you ever feel like life is happening to you, rather than being the conscious co-creator of your reality? Do you know there is more to life, but feel unsure of how to shift your experiences and create the reality you truly desire? Your Higher Self has guided you to read this article right now for a reason, time to deepen your understanding of the power and potential of manifestation – a concept that has taken the world by storm and has the potential to transform your life in ways you may not have thought possible. By understanding the way your brain works and harnessing the power of your thoughts, feelings, and emotions, you start to align all of yourself with the reality you desire becoming a vibrational magnet for all you desire.

How to Align Yourself with the Future You Desire

A powerful awareness key in this is the concept that your beautiful brain does not distinguish between past, present, and future. While your conscious mind experiences time as a linear progression, only occupying about 5% of your day, your subconscious mind exists in a timeless realm, where past, present, and future coexist in a sort of timeless now, occupying the other 95%. This means that when you visualize your desired future, your brain interprets it as if it is already happening in the present moment, and your field sends out the vibration of you already living your desired outcome. This vibration attracts even more of that into your life, as opposed to sending out the vibration of separation and "not yet having," which attracts more of "not yet having." By understanding this concept and using it to your advantage, you can align yourselves with the future you want and begin to see tangible results in your life.

Visualization and the Law of Attraction: How to Make Your Desired Future Your Current Reality

This is why visualization can be such a powerful tool for manifestation. By visualizing your desired future, seeing it, feeling it, living it, and experiencing it in every cell of your body, you are effectively telling your brain that this is your current reality. Your brain then aligns your thoughts and emotions with that reality, making it more likely to come to fruition.

Then combining this awareness with the Law of Attraction, which states that like attracts like, meaning that the vibrations you put out into the universe will attract similar vibrations back to you. When you visualize your desired future and believe that it is already present in your life, you are vibrating that message out into your field, attracting it to you.

One crucial aspect of this process is that, in the moment of visualization, you send out a powerful vibration of "having" rather than "not yet having." This shift in perspective moves you from a place of wanting to a place of experience, where you know that your desired outcome is already yours. By embracing this mindset, you remove the belief that your manifestation is something that will only come to you in the future, or when external circumstances align perfectly. Instead, you understand that it is within your power to make it happen right now, simply through the power of your visualization and your conscious choice to align yourself with the reality you desire.

An empowering key to successful manifestation is to believe that your desired future is already present in your life. This may seem like a paradox, but by believing that your future is already happening, you are creating the conditions for it to become a reality. It is important to note that manifestation is not a passive process – it requires aligned action and focus.

There are many techniques that can be used to enhance the power of manifestation, such as visualization, affirmations, and meditation. By consistently practicing these techniques, you can co-create with your subconscious field and train your brain to focus on your desired reality and energetically align all of your, thoughts, emotions, words, and actions with that reality.

Harness the power of Love to manifest the life of your dreams

If you desire change, it starts with awareness. Ready to harness the immense power of Love to manifest the life you deeply desire, check out the transformative teachings of "Activating the Flower of Love" online journey and book. These divine teachings support you with empowering tools and activations to bring all of you in energetic alignment with your deepest desires and highest calling, amplifying your manifestation power and unlocking the limitless potential of your subconscious mind.

When fueled by love, anything is possible! The power to create your reality lies within you. So, take action today and start creating the life you truly deserve, fueled by the boundless power of love.